Anton Wigg Baggage Himself a Brace of Sunday Titles
Anton “Bomber&Granater” Wigg is taken into account to be top-of-the-line poker event gamers of his era. The previous EPT Copenhagen champion added to his already glowing fame by securing two Sunday titles within the on-line poker world on Could 16.
Wigg’s first victory got here within the $1,050 Sunday Excessive Curler at PokerStars, a event that drew in a crowd of 224 gamers. All however two of the eight gamers who navigated their approach by means of the shark-infested waters to achieve the ultimate desk walked away with a five-figure prize. “ULOSEMFKR!!” and Sam “Str8$$$Homey” Greenwood had been these two gamers.
Dmitry “yurasov1990” Yurasov banked $12,352 for his sixth place end earlier than “diego efe33” fell in fifth for a $16,258 addition to their bankroll.
Japan’s “Khun Eduan” joined the listing of busted gamers earlier than the ultimate three stars struck a deal for the remaining prize pool. Jans “Graftekkel” Arends banked $36,722, David “MissOracle” Yan collected $38,565, with Wigg strolling away with $38,732 and the title of champion.
$1,050 Sunday Excessive Curler Remaining desk Outcomes
|1||Anton “Bomber&Granater” Wigg||Austria||$38,732*|
|2||David “MissOracle” Yan||New Zealand||$38,565*|
|3||Jans “Graftekkel” Arends||Austria||$36,722*|
|6||Dmitry “yurasov1990” Yurasov||Belarus||$12,352|
|7||Sam “Str8$$$Homey” Greenwood||Canada||$9,385|
*displays a three-handed deal
WhatIfGod Secures Sunday Supersonic Title
Wigg virtually received one other PokerStars event within the form of the $1,050 Sunday Supersonic. The Austria-based Swede discovered himself at a star-studded last desk that included Pascal “Päffchen” Hartmann, Olli “Erä_Koira” Ikonen, and Ami “UhhMee” Barer.
That trio bowed out, leaving Wigg to battle three-handed with “Ortega.And” and “WhatIfGod.” It was not meant to be for Wigg and he needed to make do with the $11,644 third-place prize. WhatIfGod then despatched his last opponent to the rail to lock up the $20,838 high prize.
$1,050 Sunday Supersonic Remaining desk Outcomes
|3||Anton “Bomber&Granater” Wigg||Austria||$11,644|
|4||Ami “UhhMee” Barer||Canada||$8,704|
|5||Olli “Erä_Koira” Ikonen||Finland||$6,506|
|6||Pascal “Päffchen” Hartmann||Austria||$4,863|
Different Highlights From PokerStars on Could 16
- Rui “Silden4filho” Bouquet – first-place within the SCOOP Afterparty 51-H: $215 NLHE for $69,246
- David “MissOracle”Yan – first-place within the SCOOP Afterparty 54-H: $215 NLHE for $50,810
- MISTERxxx404 – first-place within the $109 Bounty Builder for $22,017*
- WhatIfGod – first-place within the $1,050 Sunday Cooldown for $21,222*
- Jakub “Olorionek” Michalak – first-place within the $215 Bounty Builder for $18,068*
- DiggErr555 – first-place within the $215 Bounty Builder for $16,532
- Juan “Malaka$tyle” Pardo – first-place within the $1,050 Sunday Heat-Up for $15,116
- LumiMiles – first-place within the $215 Sunday Supersonic for $14,692
- The-Martyr-1206 – first-place within the $530 Sunday Marathon for $7,558
Wigg Wins Once more, This Time at GGPoker
The second of Wigg’s spectacular victories got here within the $525 Sunday Excessive Rollers Quick at GGPoker. Wigg outlasted 100 opponents on his technique to selecting up the $11,729 high prize, together with Alexandre “raking-even” Raymond who completed in second-place.
Earlier on the last desk, PokerNews technique columnist Jonathan “Scopesman” Little fell in ninth. Little was joined within the position of spectator first by David Yan, then by Gustavo “HashLover710” Castro, Rodrigo Selouan, and Tyler “TheRayGuy” Cornell.
China’s “Baobaojun2” crashed out in fourth earlier than Felipe Ramos fell by the wayside in third, leaving Wigg to defeat Raymond heads-up.
$525 Sunday Excessive Rollers Quick
|2||Alexandre “raking-even” Raymond||Canada||$9,042|
|5||Tyler “TheRayGuy” Cornell||Mexico||$4,143|
|7||Gustavo “HashLover710” Castro||Brazil||$2,462|
|8||David Yan||New Zealand||$1,898|
|9||Jonathan “Scopesman” Little||Canada||$1,463|
Drinan Wins WSOPC Excessive Rollers Occasion
Connor Drinan got here out on high of a compact but star-studded discipline of 31 entrants within the $3,150 Blade Bounty King.
Solely 4 gamers received a slice of the principle prize pool, Elio Fox being the primary of that quartet to money.
Dario Sammartino couldn’t fairly make it to the ultimate hurdle and needed to make so with a third-place end. David Coleman and Drinan locked horns heads-up, and Drinan emerged from the ultimate struggle victoriously. Coleman secured a mixed prize value $19,158., leaving Drinan to financial institution $38,949 with bounties included.
WSOPC Excessive Rollers: $3,150 Blade Bounty King Remaining Desk Outcomes
Different Highlights From GGPoker on Could 16
- HMbets – first-place within the $1,050 GGMasters Excessive Curler for $141,384
- Marius Gierse – first-place within the WSOPC Excessive Rollers: $5,250 Bounty hunter for $98,073*
- David “MyLastHand!” Comeron – first-place within the WSOPC Collection: $525 Bounty Hunters Most important Occasion for $89,388*
- David “Alw4ysinduc3” Vinayagamoorthy – first-place within the $100 Hundred Stack for $84,831
- Jon “Notsure1f” De Antonana – first-place within the WSOPC Collection: $525 Sunday 250 for $51,882
- Suttichi “Whattherules” Audhnun – first-place within the WSOPC Excessive Rolelrs: $1,050 Sunday Kick-Off for $43,178
- Nick Maimone – first-place within the WSOPC Collection: $525 Sunday Fifty Stack for $39,978
- Maksym “Romeopro1” Klopotok – first-place within the WSOPC Collection: $315 Sunday Bounty King for $39,375*
- Pedro “zaguinha” Reis – first-place within the $150 GGMasters for $39,249
- Andras Nemeth – first-place within the WSOPC Excessive Rollers: $2,625 Blade Nearer for $36,321
- Michal “houzhumi888” Wywrot – first-place within the WSOPC Excessive Rollers: $1,050 Sunday Heater for $35,903*
- Anshul “ISILDUR99” Rajput – first-place within the WSOPC Collection: $210 Bounty Hunters Sunday Particular for $34,799*
- Brian “elchobi” Kaufman – first-place within the WSOPC Collection: $300 Sunday Marathon for $30,750
- Niklas Astedt – first-place within the WSOPC excessive Rollers: $2,625 Blade Opener for $29,591
Billy Irvine Turns into a WPT On-line Collection Champion
Billy Irvine walked away with a WPT Online Series title and greater than $81,000 this weekend. Irvin got here out on high within the $1,050 Opener and secured an $81,841 payout.
The bounty ingredient meant all however one of many seven finalists walked away with a five-figure prize. Rodrigo Selouan was that participant, he received $7,533.
Casimir Seire and Joel Nystedt busted earlier than Alexander Van Der Swaluw noticed his event finish abruptly in fourth place for $25,885.
British on-line poker legend Conor Beresford crashed out in third for $32,241, which arrange a one-on-one battle with Ronnie Lemmens and Irvine. Irvine obtained the job finished and his fingers on $81,841 leaving Irvine to gather the $81,841 high prize and the title of champion.
WPT #01 Opener Remaining Desk Outcomes
|1||Billy Irvine||United Kingdom||$39,608||$42,233||$81,841|
|3||Conor Beresford||United Kingdom||$26,835||$5,406||$32,241|
|4||Alexander Van Der Swaluw||Netherlands||$17,729||$8,156||$25,885|
Addamo Takes Down But One other Excessive Curler
Michael Addamo shines brightly throughout Excessive Curler tournaments, and appears to win them with an virtually unnatural capacity. Addamo received one other Excessive Curler occasion this weekend, the $5,200 WPT Excessive Curler Turbo at partypoker.
Solely 54 gamers entered however the entry listing learn like a who’s who of the poker world. 9 of these starters obtained a slice of the $270,000 prize pool, David Szep and David Peters cashing however falling in need of the seven-handed last desk.
Artur Martirosian and Joakim Andersson had been the ultimate desk’s first casualties. Group partypoker’s Mikita Badziakouski joined them on the rail earlier than Chris Brewer bowed out in fourth, a end value $24,288.
Steve O’Dwyer‘s event led to a third-place end value $35,031, which left Alex Foxen and Addamo heads-up in an actual conflict of the titans. Addamo outfoxed Foxen and secured yet one more excessive curler title, this one coming with a $87,459 prize. Foxen walked away with $53,715.
Amazingly, Addamo is the overwhelming chip chief going into Day 2 of the $10,300 WPT Excessive Curler. He has 1,519,333 chips with Ramiro Petrone in second place courtesy of his 1,062,319 stack. It appears like we could possibly be writing about one other Addamo victory quickly.
$5,200 WPT Excessive Curler Turbo Remaining Desk Outcomes
|1||Michael Addamo||United Kingdom||$87,459|
Different Highlights From partypoker on Could 16
- Daniel Koloszar – first-place within the $530 Large Recreation for $48,680
- Riku Koivurinne – first-place within the $109 Mini Opener for $32,632*
- Tagir Madzhulov – first-place within the $320 The 300 for $17,999*
- Tautvydas Tukaciauskas – first-place within the $55 Large Recreation for $17,271
- Klootviool – first-place within the $215 Warrior for $11,997*
- G.R.R.127 – first-place within the $55 Gladiator for $9,690*
5-Determine Prizes in 888poker’s Large Shot Occasions
888poker‘s two largest weekly tournaments, the $150,000 Large Shot 109 Most important Occasion and $50,000 Large Shot 525 each paid out spectacular sums to their respective champions.
“Vatrooshka” was the final participant standing within the $109 buy-in version, topping a discipline of 1,250. The event wanted 1,500 gamers to hit its assure, that means 888poker was left with a $25,000 overlay.
The champion noticed their $109 funding swell to $21,915, making this a event with unbelievable worth.
“DeuceofDuc0” was the winner of the $525 buy-in Large Shot 525. Victory on this occasion got here with a $13,775 first-place prize.