Sam Greenwood Grabs a Six-Determine Prize
Sam Greenwood helped himself to a $141,384 prize this weekend when he gained the $1,050 GGMasters Excessive Curler occasion at GGPoker.
Greenwood was one among 1,000 gamers who parted firm with $1,050 for the prospect to develop into the match’s champion. The ultimate desk of the GGMasters Excessive Curler is normally filled with family names, however this week’s was fairly uncommon as the ultimate desk was principally made up of comparatively unknown grinders.
“Serenity Now” and “ObellaCiao” have been the primary casualties of the ultimate desk. They scooped prizes value $14,138 and $18,853 respectively. Brazil’s Pedro Garagnani ($25,142), “alwayspush” ($33,527), and Austria’s “lhjgkfdasjz” ($44,709) have been the following trio to fall.
Polish participant “ZryjGruz” ($59,621) busted in fourth, with the elimination of “Tawkone” ($79,506) sending the match heads-up the place each gamers locked in six-figure hauls.
Greenwood defeated San Marino’s “Fantastik55” and claimed the $141,384 high prize. Fantastik55 walked away with the $106,023 runner-up rating.
$1,050 GGMasters Excessive Rollers Ultimate Desk Outcomes
Mokhammad Triumphs within the Omaholic Tremendous Excessive Curler
A compact subject of 93 entrants competed within the $10,300 Omaholic Tremendous Excessive Curler and Kamel Mokhammad outlasted all of them. First-place on this enormous occasion weighed in at $217,850 which is a improbable yield for a day’s work.
Mokhammad defeated Finnish PLO specialist Eelis Parssinen heads-up to financial institution the highest prize. Parssinen walked away with $171,479 for his runner-up end, whereas Ronny Kaiser, the former EPT Estonia champion, gained $134,978 after his exit in third.
One different gamers, “JNandez87”, netted six-figures. Their fourth-place end noticed $106,247 make its strategy to his GGPoker account.
Shout-outs for the opposite finalists who fought valiantly however couldn’t fairly get the job carried out. Isaac Haxton ($32,105), Gavin Cochrane ($40,787), Belarmino Souza ($51,817), Samuli Sipila ($65,829), and David Mezei ($83,631) being these finalists who fell brief this time.
Occasion #53: $10,300 Omaholic Tremendous Excessive Curler Ultimate Desk Outcomes
|8||Gavin Cochrane||United Kingdom||$40,787|
Different Notable Scores at GGPoker
- Artur Martirosian – first-place within the $5,250 Sunday 500 Excessive Rollers for $130,026
- TheProjector – first-place within the $525 Bounty Hunters HR Principal Occasion for $100,041*
- Heinekiller = first-place within the International MILLION$ for $96,347
- Christian Rudolph – first-place within the $5,250 Excessive Rollers Sunday Blade Nearer for $69,966
- CATHEB – first-place within the $150 GGMasters for $65,329
- Anton Wigg – first-place within the $3,150 Sunday Excessive Rollers Bounty King for $64,399*
- Nick Petrangelo – first-place within the $5,250 Excessive Rollers Sunday Blade Opener for $55,734
- Phil_Galfond – first-place within the Occasion #50: $840 Omaholic Hundred Stack for $43,735
- Christian Rudolph – first-place within the $2,625 Excessive Rollers Blade prime for $43,288
- BIG HAI – first-place within the $525 Sunday Excessive Rollers Second Probability for $42,348
- MR BTC – first-place within the $1,050 Omaholic Excessive Curler for $39,706
- David Coleman – first-place within the $2,625 Excessive Rollers Blade opener for $39,546
- Bert Stevens – first-place within the $2,625 Excessive Rollers Blade Mulligan for $39,546
- Testosterone – first-place within the $315 Sunday Bounty King for $38,071*
- Danilo Velasevic – first-place within the $250 Sunday Principal Occasion for $37,761
- ISILDUR99 – first-place within the $310 Bounty Hunters Sunday Particular for $37,350*
- Alex Theologis – first-place within the $840 Sunday Excessive Rollers Bounty Particular for $32,787*
- szagos – first-place within the $1,050 Sunday Excessive Rollers Deep Bounty Turbo for $32,050*
- food4fish – first-place within the Occasion #51: $525 Omaholic Bounty Bash HR for $31,528*
*consists of bounty funds
LABOMBA1961 Takes Down 888poker Large Shot 525
The brand new tournaments at 888poker are proving fashionable with 184 gamers turning out for the Large Shot 525 occasion this weekend. 4 of the gamers who navigated their method by way of shark-infested waters and reached the ultimate desk noticed five-figuyre sums head to their accounts.
“Arcuiro” of Brazil completed in fourth for $10,000 earlier than “casual_win” of the Uk noticed their $525 funding swell to $13,000. Heads-up pitted “AlwaysTimed” and “LABOMBA1961” heads-up, and it was the latter who emerged from the battle victoriously, doing so with $22,000 additional of their bankroll. Second-place weighed in at $17,000, which remains to be an incredible return on a couple of hours grinding.
$100,000 Large Shot 525 Ultimate Desk Outcomes
PlumpySouyon Topped Large Shot 109 Champion
This week’s Large Shot 109 Principal Occasion was gained by Malta-based star “PlumpySouyon”. The prize for first place got here in at a cool $21,915 and the Maltese gamers secured this princely sum after sending “Reggie_Degen” to the rail in second-place, a end value $16,020.
Just one different finalist obtained their fingers on a five-figure payout. Third place finisher “i2Strong4U” collected a n $11,775 prize.
$150,000 Large Shot 109 Principal Occasion
|5||Matthew “ProPriced” Value||United Kingdom||$6,405|
Grafton Chops $1,050 Sunday Heat-Up With Salas
Over at PokerStars, a compact but proficient subject of 68 gamers took their seats within the $1,050 Sunday Heat-Up. Any of the eight finalists would have made a worthy champion, however it was Sam “SamSquid” Grafton who will get to name himself a champion..
Grafton’s fellow Brit Patrick “pads1161” Leonard was the primary finalist out of the door. He was joined on the sidelines by Christian “WATnlos” Rudolph, “I’MalliN.2IIi” and Sweden’s “flerrehuve”.
The ultimate 4 learn like a who’s who of the net poker world. Jon “apestyles” Van Fleet fell in fourth for $7,702 with Juan “Malaka$tyle” Pardo locking up the primary five-figure sum of the match, specifically $10,287 when he crashed out in third.
Grafton and reigning WSOP Principal Occasion champion Damian “pampa27” Salas locked horns and butted heads one-on-one, however not earlier than putting a deal that lessened the pay jumps. The deal meant Salas collected $14,702 when he misplaced to Grafton heads-up, leaving Grafton to financial institution $17,392.
$1,050 Sunday Heat-Up Ultimate Desk Outcomes
|1||Sam “SamSquid” Grafton||United Kingdom||$17,392*|
|2||Damian “pampa27” Salas||Argentina||$14,702*|
|3||Juan “Malaka$tyle” Pardo||Andorra||$10,287|
|4||Jon “apestyles” Van Fleet||Canada||$7,702|
|7||Christian “WATnlos” Rudolph||Austria||$3,232|
|8||Patrick “pads1161” Leonard||United Kingdom||$2,419|
*displays a heads-up deal
Volkmann Secures a $60,000 Rating
Bruno Volkmann gained this weekend’s $1,050 Sunday Excessive Curler and walked away with greater than $60,000 for his efforts.
The Sunday Excessive Curler attracts the easiest gamers within the enterprise week-on-week, and this week was no completely different. Renato “bauruzito” Valentim and Mustapha “lasagnaaammm” Kanit have been the primary finalists to mud off their stacks. Andrey “andrejyyy” Novak bit the mud in sixth earlier than Germany’s “Speedy121182” and “Aasgaard23” of Norway fell by the wayside.
There was no deal struck on this occasion regardless of the ultimate three gamers being evenly matched. Dominik “Bounatirou” Nitsche noticed his match finish in third place for $33,692, which left Volkmann and Ole “wizowizo” Schemion heads-up for the title.
Volkmann obtained the job carried out and claimed the $60,012 high prize, leaving Schemion to gather the $44,966 comfort prize.
$1,050 Sunday Excessive Curler Ultimate Desk Outcomes
|1||Bruno “nice dant” Volkmann||Brazil||$60,012|
|2||Ole “wizowizo” Schemion||Austria||$44,966|
|3||Dominik “Bounatirou” Nitsche||United Kingdom||$33,692|
|6||Andrey “Anjeyyy” Novak||Ukraine||$14,173|
|7||Mustapha “lasagnaaammm” Kanit||United Kingdom||$10,619|
|8||Renato “bauruzito” Valentim||Brazil||$7,957|
Different Notable Scores at PokerStars
- Rowniwn – first-place within the $109 Bounty Builder for $35,650*
- Niklas “Lena900” Astedt – first-place within the $1,050 Sunday Cooldown for $35,386*
- Outdated brock – first-place within the $215 Bounty Builder for $34,017*
- firgli – first-place within the $109 Sunday Cooldown for $33,320*
- Mats Thrones – first-place within the $215 Bounty Builder for $33,009*
- raftt – first-place within the $215 Sunday Supersonic for $25,872
- Ivan “zufo16” Zufic – first-place within the $1,050 Sunday Supersonic for $25,732
- H4nkH1ll – first-place within the Hotter $109 for $12,607
- Kobasteris – first-place within the $215 Fats Sunday for $11,701
- DeuceofDuc0 – first-place within the $215 Sunday Heat-Up for $19,499
*consists of bounty funds
Dimov Demolishes Excessive Curler Large Recreation Subject
The Excessive Curler Large Recreation title went to Bulgaria this weekend as Ognyan Dimov got here out on high of a 139-strong subject at partypoker. Dimov’s glorious end result noticed $82,964 head his method, making for an excellent Sunday.
Dimov defeated Malta-based Swedish sensation Joakim Andersson heads-up, resigning the Swede to a $54,695 rating. All however one of many 9 finalists locked up five-figures, Torben Sorensen ($9,100) being that participant.
The ultimate desk was affected by stellar names who fell on the ft of Dimov. Such luminaries as Aleksejs Ponakovs ($11,046), Jans Arends ($13,056), Rok Gostisa ($15,508), David Yan ($19,468), and Simon Mattsson ($37,419) all tried and did not dislodge Dimov from high spot.
$2,600 Excessive Curler Large Recreation Ultimate Desk Outcomes
|4||Duco Ten Haven||Netherlands||$26,357|
|5||David Yan||New Zealand||$19,468|
Sverko Secures Large Recreation Title
The $530 Large Recreation noticed 520 gamers purchase in, however solely Gregor Sverko had chips in entrance of him when the curtain got here down on proceedings. Victory noticed Sverko’s partypoker account obtain a $45,228 cost, a worth he claimed after defeating Joris Ruys of the Netherlands heads-up.
Folks discuss concerning the luck of the Irish, however the pair of Irish stars on the remaining desk ran out of luck earlier than the heads-up part. Marc Macdonnell may solely muster a sixth-place end value $7,943 whereas Reginald Corrigan fell in third and walked away with $21,696 in chilly, laborious money.
$530 Large Recreation Ultimate Desk Outcomes
Different Notable Scores at partypoker
- SunTzu – first-place within the $1,111 Excessive Curler One Shot for $43,244*
- HorseOutside – first-place within the $320 The 300 for $23,656*
- AntonChigurh87 – first-place within the $109 Weekender for $21,384*
- dogofwar – first-place within the $111 One Shot for $16,093*
- John Coffey13 – first-place within the $215 Warrior for $14,770*
- Pablomcgo – first-place within the $55 Gladiator for $12,843*
- Peter Van Den Berg – first-place within the $55 Mini Large Recreation for $18,871